Artomatix will revolutionise the AR/VR, Games, CGI and Film industries through AI
- The company has patent pending AI software technology that cuts the cost of content creation for animated movies, video games and AR/VR applications by up to 80% through AI automation.
- Given that the typical cost of a CGI movie, such as Avatar, is $300 million, an AAA video game such as Destiny is $330 million and a typical animated movie is $175 million and can take 4-6 years to develop, Artomatix will revolutionise these industries.
- SVV invested €1.25 million in Q4, 2018 to lead a €2 million round in the company.
- Shortly afterwards the company was awarded €3.25 million in EU R&D projects.
- Company has made excellent progress and signed up a number of leading 3D content publishers including:
Founders: Joe Blake CEO & Eric Risser Founder and CTO