- Engage XR is leading the revolution in education
- Engage XR is a business established to build a software platform, ENGAGE, for educators and corporate trainers to create lectures and educational content in virtual reality
- Agreements in place with several top tier universities/institutes including the BBC and Oxford University
- Creates showcase VR experiences
- Multi award-winning Apollo 11, which has sold over 100,000 units worldwide and is part of the Oculus Go launch collection
- Titanic VR, an immersive VR exploration of the wreck for which even greater sales are forecast
- Co-created Immersive 1943: Berlin Blitz with the BBC to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the RAF.
Founders: Dave Whelan & Sandra Whelan